Intel Software is pleased to announce the availability of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 2. This release includes functional and security updates.
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 2 Release Notes (4 February 2019):
Changes in this release:
- All tools updated to the latest version.
- Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 2 includes functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
- Support for the following operating systems is being deprecated: Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2012
- Support for the following IDEs is being deprecated:
. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, 2015
. Xcode 9.x
- Support for the Microsoft Visual Studio Shell is being deprecated.
About Intel Parallel Studio XE. Intel Parallel Studio XE boosts performance, increases productivity, and eases scalability more than ever for HPC and compute-intensive applications. Whether you build for big data analytics, machine and deep learning, or thousands of other performance-critical applications, this tool-packed suite harnesses the full capabilities inside Intel Xeon and Xeon Phi processors and coprocessors.
About Intel Corp. Intel Corp. is the brains of the operation. One the biggest computer chip companies, the company controls 80% of the market for microprocessors that act as the brains of desktop, notebook, and server computers. It has dominated the PC chip market from the early x86 processors to Pentiums to today’s Core technology. Intel also makes chips for smartphones, and tablets as well as embedded semiconductors for the industrial, medical, and automotive markets. The company develops its chips and makes most of them itself in one of the industry's biggest manufacturing systems.
Product: Intel Parallel Studio XE
Version: 2019 Update 2 Cluster Edition with Documentation*
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://software.intel.com/
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 Pro (SP1), Microsoft Windows 10, or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (R2) , Windows Server 2016 (embedded editions not supported)
Size: 3.9 Gb
* This package includes documentation for product components of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 2, such as Intel C++ Compiler, Intel Fortran Compiler, Intel Performance Libraries, performance analysis tools, and so on.